- Corporate research and development is the birthplace of new ideas, new product and new services. Some people refer to it as raising baby tigers. It's how new products get better and satisfy needs we never even knew we had. What's the corollary for a professional photographer? It's a personal project. A personal project is usually just an inkling of an idea, a concept to master or test. It's creating a photograph that you think might be impossible to create or taking an existing concept and mov... [read more]
Why Have Professional Portrait Photography Celebrating Your Achievement?
Because Selfies of Your High School Senior, Eagle Scout, University
and Juris Doctorate Commencement are Great for Facebook.....
....But Your Family Wants A Real Portrait For The House!
Pictures show the story of your life, reminders of achievements, places, emotions and moments in time that mold your passions, beliefs and direction in life. Take the tour of our site to see how we tell your life story in a portrait of consequence. After all, a Picture is of somebody, a Portrait is about somebody. We create portraits, creating the story about you.
'Unfinished Masterpieces' - Portraits of the Month
Our Latest Creations
- When you purchase senior pictures who were they really for? Many of us would say, 'they are for my parents' and of course, my grandparents need some. As a portrait photographer, I hear this all the time. We think this way because we have a tendency to buy portraits to fulfill our current needs: and we forget about the future. What future needs do you have? Why do you need more than one wall portrait, with some 5x7s for your grandparents and a couple of wallets to hand out to friends. Buying... [read more]
- How do you archive your images? Do you have them all stored in digital files on hard drives? Do you leave them on your memory sticks and cards? Are they all tucked away in your phone? By archiving all of your images digitally, you run the risk of losing them all. Let me tell you why. I was speaking with a fellow the other day who was very proud that all of his images were stored on hard drives and CDs. He had digital backups to digital backups. He should be proud that he has the foresig... [read more]
- Will you sell me the original portrait prints you have of your grandparents? Would you sell them for $50? 100? I'll give you $300 for the original prints, okay? Probably not! In fact, if your parents found out you sold those prints they would be livid and you'd lose the car for months. Yet today, most high school (and college) seniors focus on having digital images in their camera, phone, computer or memory stick. And these are not formal portraits, these are snapshots that exist only a... [read more]
- http://www.vimeo.com/29376656 Martial Arts, a karate portrait, is part of a portrait series capturing the attitude and direction of Generation Y. Those born beginning in 1985: our Future Leaders of America. Whether they be high school athletes, college athletes, Eagle Scouts, Girl Scout Gold awardees, college, university or law school graduates. View our karate portraits in our studio or at our art showings in the southland (call for next location.) If you need a karate portrait for your chil... [read more]
- Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!
GradPortraitsGive us a call at 714-612-0994
We are open by appointment.
'Portraits For Life, For Your Milestones'
All content Copyright 2019 by GradPortraits
'So many of our loved ones and OURSELVES avoid being photographed. A photograph of you is not for you. It is for those that love you. So many of us leave no trace of us that the people we love can hold......Be photographed. Be printed. Be held.'
'You do not make portraits of children for their parents. You make them for when the child is a parent.
'Every time a parent refuses to be in a picture with their kids, they should be reminded their kids love them just the way they are.'