- Two of the young boys we lost in Conneticut last week were Tiger Cubs, the first level of Cub Scouts before joining Boy Scouts on the road to Eagle Scout. Chase Kowalski and Benjamin Wheeler of Pack 170 were stopped short of these goals, these life events, by a mad man. The Connecticut Yankee Council to which they are members started a memorial fund in their name. Please take a moment and donate to this fund by sending a check to 'Pack 170 Memorial Fund' C/O Connecticut Yankee Council, PO Box... [read more]
Why Have Professional Portrait Photography Celebrating Your Achievement?
Because Selfies of Your High School Senior, Eagle Scout, University
and Juris Doctorate Commencement are Great for Facebook.....
....But Your Family Wants A Real Portrait For The House!
Pictures show the story of your life, reminders of achievements, places, emotions and moments in time that mold your passions, beliefs and direction in life. Take the tour of our site to see how we tell your life story in a portrait of consequence. After all, a Picture is of somebody, a Portrait is about somebody. We create portraits, creating the story about you.
'Unfinished Masterpieces' - Portraits of the Month
Our Latest Creations
- A Gift from us.....to you during this 2014 Holiday Season! Our gift is not only 50% discount on wall portraits, but more importantly, an opportunity to preserve your precious family memories for a lifetime in pictures. (You'll be a hero later) You know we all put it off only to look back and wish that we could recapture that moment in time years ago when the family was much younger. Except for weddings and funerals, it's hard to get family together but at Christmas, they're all back finally ... [read more]
- Would you like a solution to your holiday greeting card dilemma - you know the problem of getting everybody smiling in the same photograph? We have the solution for you with our Family Squares Holiday Card Portraits. We create the portraits you struggle to make with your point and shoot camera, because with camera timers and tripods you can never get the picture you want, with everybody smiling and looking happy in the same image. So put us to work for a fun and creative holiday portrait t... [read more]
- Will the photographic print become extinct in my life? Based upon current consumer behavior, the answer is yes! However, the universal truth of consumer behavior is that it is dynamic, not static. Consumer decisions may head one direction one year, and then change directions the following year. Time will tell if an archive of photographic hard prints will last longer than an archive of digital images. The role of a printer - whether that be a photographic printer or lithographic printer (t... [read more]
- A portrait is about somebody, a picture is of somebody. Some may not see the difference between a portrait and a picture, but a professional photographer defines the difference. As a member of Professional Photographers of America (and California as well as Orange County) I live the difference every single day, every single portrait that I create. Watch this video on professionalism versus snapshots, portraits vs. pictures. Martial Artistry
- "It's probably the best portrait of her in her life. We're tickled to death and need more portraits. It's absolutely beautiful." -Marilyn H.
- A University of La Verne portrait customer visited the portrait studio, because, "My friend told me you worked miracles on her portrait." After creating her portrait, and delivering it, I saw her on campus and asked, "Did I live up to my reputation?" "Yes, you did! Everybody loves them, all my family loves them. The Marquis portrait is a beautiful print." Francine V.
- A Loyola Law School Juris Doctorate candidate had this to say about our portraits of her, "My parents absolutely love the portrait (11x14) and they want to order more portraits." Jo A.
- A parent from the University of La Verne says of her son's portrait, "I love it, it's great! I appreciate your customer service. I was really impressed!" -Beverly H.
- "It's great, it's beautiful. She wishes she could use that portrait (in her year book) instead of her senior portrait." A comment regarding our Girl Scout Gold Award portraits. Brenda T.
- Congratulations to the Juris Doctorate candidates of Loyola Law School graduating this spring. These L3 students commissioned us to create their portraits celebrating three years of hard work and the beginning of their role as 'America's Future Leaders.' Our role in life is to create portraits of these soon-to-be community, state, business and national leaders of America. And of course, the f... [read more]
- "It's an impressive portrait! My 92-year-old mother couldn't wait to take my daughter's portrait to her senior group and show it off." Mary S.
GradPortraitsGive us a call at 714-612-0994
We are open by appointment.
'Portraits For Life, For Your Milestones'
All content Copyright 2019 by GradPortraits
'So many of our loved ones and OURSELVES avoid being photographed. A photograph of you is not for you. It is for those that love you. So many of us leave no trace of us that the people we love can hold......Be photographed. Be printed. Be held.'
'You do not make portraits of children for their parents. You make them for when the child is a parent.
'Every time a parent refuses to be in a picture with their kids, they should be reminded their kids love them just the way they are.'