- Poetry And Pictures - Photographs Tell The Story Words Rarely Can As a professional photographer, creating portraits of 'America's Future Leaders,' most pictures I create tell the story much better than any words might. But this song, by Jamey Johnson, captures the value of imagery in poetry, in words rarely expressing the power of photographs. Enjoy this poetry about photographs from the Black & White era of photography, from the Great Depression, through World War II through the Grea... [read more]
Why Have Professional Portrait Photography Celebrating Your Achievement?
Because Selfies of Your High School Senior, Eagle Scout, University
and Juris Doctorate Commencement are Great for Facebook.....
....But Your Family Wants A Real Portrait For The House!
Pictures show the story of your life, reminders of achievements, places, emotions and moments in time that mold your passions, beliefs and direction in life. Take the tour of our site to see how we tell your life story in a portrait of consequence. After all, a Picture is of somebody, a Portrait is about somebody. We create portraits, creating the story about you.
'Unfinished Masterpieces' - Portraits of the Month
Our Latest Creations
- Professioinal Pictures From A Professional Photographer We're proud portraits we create of Eagle Scouts & Girl Scout Gold, 'America's Future Leaders' achieving what only few youth successfully earn - Scouting's highest achievement. If we have not created your portrait for family, friends and loved ones (and the council service center honor wall) then call or go online here to GradPortraits to schedule your appointment in our professional studio. Recent Portraits of Eagle Scouts & Go... [read more]
- Why Have Professional Senior Portraits by a Professional Photographer? Because Commencement Phone Snapshots are Great for Facebook... ...But Your Family Wants A Real Portrait For The House! Only 28% of Americans have a college degree - you're one of a select group. Celebrate it with a formal portrait for your family, not just a picture for a Facebook snapshot! We create, you 'live edit', and take your portraits home the same day emblazoned with your University of La Verne crest. That's rig... [read more]
- We take tremendous pride creating Eagle Scout and high school senior pictures of 'America's Future Leaders' in our studio. That's why it's nice to receive notes like this one from an Eagle Scout mother. "I received the portraits you sent and.....they are just beautiful. The color is wonderful and we are truly enjoying seeing the photos around our house every day. Thanks, also, for working so hard to capture Nick's natural smile. We are so pleased to have such incredible photos to preserve th... [read more]
- We're proud of our portraits Pictures of America's Future LeadersWe'll share a customer's critique of our professional portraits created of her Eagle Scout son. We also created portraits of her entire family, all involved in Scouting.
- Japanese Photographers Visit Our Professional Photography Studio After WPPI After our own whirlwind spin through Wedding & Portrait Photographers International (WPPI), a senior pictures convention last week, a contingent of 17 professional photographers from Japan visited the portrait studio after their WPPI trip to see a professional studio's senior pictures before headeing home. Most of their photography is outdoors, they don't practice the art of studio portraiture as much as th... [read more]
- The Wilderness is in Every Eagle Scout, part of a continuing series of senior portraits documenting today's every day hero, Eagle Scouts. When you need your art of your Eagle Scout or High School Athlete, call to discuss a commissioning of a portrait of consequence.
- From a thank you note sent by a customer, critiquing our work for her. "My family and I would like to thank you for the beautiful pictures you created of us. They are perfect! We appreciate you helping us capture and preserve memories of our family. They will be treasured forever." Chris S. It is always a sentimental moment creating a portrait of a grandmother, mother and (grand)daughter in a portrait. We call these 'Grandmother Loves Me' portraits.
- An Eagle Scout's portrait elicited this comment from his mother, "Exciting ! We've had so many positive comments about his photo! Thanks." Wendy C.
- Here are more of our GradPortraits from Orange County, San Diego and Imperial County Eagle Scouts, some created onsite, some created in the studio. This image shows our newest background American Flag. Schedule your studio session to have this background for your portrait. Call 562-596-899 to schedule a studio appointment.
- Portraits of San Diego Imperial Council Eagle Scouts Pictures of 'America's Future Leaders' We recently started creating portraits of San Diego Imperial Council's Eagle Scouts for their Eagle Honor Wall. Their pictures are exhibited in the council's service center (located in Balboa Park.) We'll be there five or six times yearly to create these portraits. Congratulations to all these Eagle Scouts, 'America's Future Leaders.'
- When we asked a customer if he had received his portrait shipment, we received this reply...... "Yes we did, and they look amazing! Thank you so much!" -Jake F.
GradPortraitsGive us a call at 714-612-0994
We are open by appointment.
'Portraits For Life, For Your Milestones'
All content Copyright 2019 by GradPortraits
'So many of our loved ones and OURSELVES avoid being photographed. A photograph of you is not for you. It is for those that love you. So many of us leave no trace of us that the people we love can hold......Be photographed. Be printed. Be held.'
'You do not make portraits of children for their parents. You make them for when the child is a parent.
'Every time a parent refuses to be in a picture with their kids, they should be reminded their kids love them just the way they are.'